© Copyright CrystalClear cleaners limited 2016
105 Medhurst Gardens
Please look through our terms and conditions, and if you have any queries then please do not hesitate in getting in touch.
1. By agreeing to have Crystal Clear Cleaners via telephone, e-
2. All costs for our services carried out on a regular basis should be paid either by cash, debit/credit card, standing order, BACS transfer, upon the completion of work unless other arrangements have been made prior with one of our managers at Crystal Clear Cleaners.
3. Under no circumstance will any cleaning work will be carried out unless you the Client settles all previous outstanding balances.
4. Crystal Clear Cleaners has a comprehensive public liability insurance and employer’s liability insurance. We at Crystal Clear Cleaners are legally liable for any accidental damage caused by the cleaners.
5. It is the responsibility of the Client to maintain safety of the Cleaning Operative whilst in their property. All fragile and breakable items must be secured or removed. Any pictures, photographs, prints, paintings, mirrors, wall art, must be firmly secured to the wall. If any are not properly secured it has to be brought to the attention of Crystal Clear Cleaners Management team. Any Heavy objects and items of furniture will not be moved or handled by our team, the Clients are required to make prior arrangements.
6. Any damages, thefts and breakages under no circumstances must be reported within 24 hours of the clean that had just been carried, otherwise the claim will be invalid.
7. If any of the above is reported we will carry out our investigations to the best of our ability failing that we will contact the police to finalise the investigation.
8. You the client must accept and understand that if something may become damaged, broken or stolen and cannot be replaced with a new one, you the client will be credited with the current cash value of the items.
9. Should it be the case that one of our operatives lose your keys we at Crystal Clear cleaners will arrange and pay for any costs incurred in changing the locks as long as an invoice is produced?
10. You the Client is solely responsible for ensuring access to their property at the pre-
11. The Client must ensure there is a supply of electricity and running water at the premises where our cleaners have agreed to clean.
12. If by any chance you feel that the work carried out at your property has not been done to the specifications and you feel it is not acceptable you must report this within 24 hours of the clean that has just taken place and we will do our best to carry out the work again, only once an investigation has been carried out.