© Copyright CrystalClear cleaners limited 2016
105 Medhurst Gardens
13. Once you agree for us to clean we will assess how long the clean would roughly take but it is always subject to change should our operatives feel they are pushed for time and they feel they cannot carry out the tasks within the timeframe given then a new assessment would have to be made and to re-
14. The quoted price once an assessment has been carried out does not include any extras other than what has been stated, should you need any added extras then please contact our office 24 hours prior to our operatives attending.
15. You the Client has the right to cancel your next appointment as long as you give our office a minimum of 24 hours’ notice in advance. The Client therefore must agree to then pay the full price of the scheduled clean if a cancellation is made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. No cleans can be cancelled if termination of contract has been instigated without full payment still being made for that clean.
16. You the Client will always have the right to terminate their cleaning services by giving a minimum of 28 days’ notice in writing.
17.If at any point during your contract with us you are not happy with the way your cleaning operative please let us know as soon as possible so we can therefore find you a suitable replacement.
18. We will ensure that you have a suitable replacement should your regular cleaning operative be unable to attend for any reason. This may result in our cleaning operatives going out in pairs so they can become accustomed to the surroundings.
19. Payment for all cleans must be paid before or at the time of the clean. If paying by bank transfer this must be in our account no later than by 17:00hrs on the day of clean, if payment has not been received by 12:00hrs the next working day then Crystalclear Cleaners Ltd may at there discretion add a penalty charge of £10.00 to the outstanding balance due. If after a further 7 days payment has still not been received then Crystalclear Cleaners Ltd may add a weekly interest charge of 5% per week to any outstanding balances owed and take legal action to recover the balance owed and all costs.
20. We at Crystalclear Cleaners will not be held responsible for any discolouration of fabrics that become more visible once soil has been removed.
21. Employing the services of our operatives at Crystalclear Cleaning Ltd is solely based on trust; both the you client and Crystalclear cleaners Ltd are obligated to maintain at all times, dignity and privacy, therefore disclosure of any confidential information about each other to a third party is deemed unacceptable.
22. You the Client have been notified of the Terms and Conditions and we trust they have been read and completely understood, and please be aware these can be changed at any time without notice.
23. Please be aware that Legal action will be taken immediately against any person or persons who breaches these terms and conditions...
24. If terminating our services any Keys held will be returned once all monies owed have been paid. If we need to make a further visit to return the keys this will be charged at our minimum call out fee at the time.